This course is an intensive course for the banking and finance industry
in Australia and New Zealand.
The purpose of this package is to analysis the specific functions of consulting and data analysis role in an Australian and New Zealand business practice through classroom learning and simulation. At the end of the course, students will combine the information and data of real companies to understand the skills required for a entry level consulting and data analyst role.
All the course are mentored by senior Consultant and senior Auditor in the big four firms or big commercial companies in Australia and New Zealand. All the mentors have been in the industry more than five years, they focuses on cultivating students's critical skills, logical analysis skills, and summary reporting techniques.
4 Hours * 4 Sessions
Sydney | Melbourne | Online
Management Consulting and Data Analysis Package:
Data Analysis+Financial Modelling+One Hour One-to-one Service
(Bonus: 50%off Workshop Voucher)
Management Consulting and Data Analysis Premium Package：
Data Analysis+Financial Modelling+Excel Intermediate
(Bonus: One-to-one Service+50%off Workshop Voucher)
Financial Modeling and Dashboard (4 Sessions)
• Advanced chart: What makes good/bad chart? Select the correct chart for your data, creating and formating high-impact charts for business
• Dynamic Reporting Techniques: using form control for interactive report, use data validation for interactive report, use excel formula Offsets, index/match, choose, indirect for dynamic data selection and manipulation
• Financial Model Designing, What makes a good or bad financial model Best Practice in Financial Modeling
• Evaluate Project feasibility with IRR, NPV and payback period
4 weekends study, 16 hours in total
The course is designed for
• A student or a graduate with a financial and banking or IT/Data industry background
• Working professionals who wish to enter the banking/finance/data industry
• A person who lacks Australian local financial work experience but wants to work in Australian’s financial or banking or IT industry
Business Analyst | Reporting Analyst | Data Scientist | Quantitative Analyst | Product Analyst | Data Engineer | Graduate Consultant |
Junior Consultant | Junior Business Analyst | Junior Data Analyst | Finance Analyst | Marketing Analyst